воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aashna




Had a cool weekend,

Saturday I went with my parents to sort out the final bits for my bathroom :)

Guy is coming on Monday morning to start taking out the old bathroom then should take a week or so to fit the new bathroom, do all the tiling, flooring etc... But it should look cool, might take some pics as itapos;s done :)

About 2pm met Pika and Tigerpawz at MK station and we went for a wander, had some random wrap at pret then went round the shops for a bit.

When we got back to mine we played games for a bit then stupidly we atempted to eat increasingly large pieces of Scotch Bonnet till me and Pawz had to get through quite a large amount of milk to stop from burning to death.

I cooked Spaghetti bolognaise and we played the board game of Knightmare which is an unforgiving and long game it seems (Go to prison, go to prison, go to prison).

Beeeed

Sunday we went to Waggamamaapos;s for late lunch before i dropped them off at the station.

--------------------------------------------

Looking forward to Halloween party at Spunkyapos;s next weekend, iapos;m gona go as apos;Dragulaapos; so weapos;ll see what I can do for that, bought a cape on Saturday. I DO have a Basque left over from Rocky Horror but that might be going too far, weapos;ll see lol.

-------------------------------------------

Signed up for RBW today #250 yay, do I get a prize?

contract franchise sample, aashna, aashish chowdhry, aashirwad ready to eat, aashirwad palace.



Комментариев нет: