суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

alone cry lonely sad




This weekend is going to be interesting. Itapos;s Fall Break. Meaning that 95 of the girls in the dorm are either leaving tonight or tomorrow to go home. Me? Becca invited me to go visit her house in Omaha, so Iapos;m going there sometime tomorrow. I donapos;t want to stay the whole time, though -- I feel really awkward sleeping in the homes of people I donapos;t know that well. But, Iapos;ll be out of the house and not so lonely. Last year, it was pretty terrible. :/

As for w hat weapos;re doing? No clue.

I canapos;t remember the last time I was in Omaha. Like, seriously. Maybe it was the time where I flew out of and into the airport there around three years ago? *shrug*

cube maxpro, alone cry lonely sad, alone cutoff lost, alone d home special, alone daddy home.



Комментариев нет: