пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

causes of sickle cell anemia




I need a road trip.
I miss my "ghost hunting" adventures.
I really donapos;t like the word ghost. �I prefer... Spirits... Paranormal...etc.

Itapos;s weird.. You would think activity would be heavily increased here.. Since it is the Old West.� Granted, I suppose this area was discovered much later... Then Illinois by comparison... But the history is very rich.
There are a lot of places located by Denver and Boulder area, just not Western Colorado. �I need an adventure, something to keep me on my toes.�

Even some ornate cemeteries would please me...
But the places Iapos;ve been to here.. Are all so plain.� They tend to have a very empty feeling to them.�

And... And... Grand Junction used to be part of a Ute Reservation.. Until.. Well.. You know what we did.

There is Horse Thief Canyon... Which is about a 15 minute drive from my house... Is suppose to have a wandering spirit...�
That place does give me the willies a bit, before I had heard it even had a history.� I remember I drove out there one evening, right at dusk, and I was talking to my friend on a cellphone and when I told her where I was... She told me I�should get out of there and not go out there alone when it starts to get dark, because apparently itapos;s a big creep hangout once the sun goes down.� Sure enough.. As I was leaving, right after the sun set, there were a bunch of people out there starting to party, they were being really loud and obnoxious too.�
That was the last time(2nd time ever) I�was out there... I think maybe I will go again on Monday or Tuesday, during the day.. And hike down the canyon.�
My uncle was there a few weeks ago and he saw some wild horses. �I would really love to experience that.� Iapos;ve never hiked down the canyon, Iapos;ve only been on the side of the Colorado River.�

Okay. �wow. �I just found this site with all these places that are local I want to check out.� Unfortunately though I canapos;t get a specific location or directions to them...
Guess I will be doing some research this weekend.�

Jeez. �Itapos;s not even 2pm yet. �





causes of sickle cell anemia, causes of sickle cell disease, causes of sinus headaches, causes of sinusitis.



Комментариев нет: