суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

elmhurst ny area code




I saw John McCainapos;s charter plane today. I was biking by the airport and I see a small plane on the side near the Economy Lot and think, hmm thatapos;s weird. From afar, I thought it was a Continental Airlines plane, because it had the same colors, and I saw a URL on the tail. At first, I couldnapos;t make it out, but then I thought it said JohnMcCain.com. And I thought, UGH How dare a commercial airline shamelessly advocate like that But that I saw on the planeapos;s body "McC" (the rest was obstructed by something). Thatapos;s when I realized it was his own private charter jet. How nice. Did the presence of the jet mean he was leaving, maybe for Antarctica? One can only hope....

In almost-related news, I voted today Yay for absentee voting What annoyed me a little is that the postcard we received in the mail said that we do not have to specify why weapos;re unable to vote on Nov. 4. Yet the sign-in form at the Courthouse required us to list a reason for our absence I wish I had brought my postcard so I could question the officials about. I put down that Iapos;ll be at school, which is absolutely true. But if we donapos;t have to specify, then why do they make us anyway?

We could choose between a paper or electronic ballot. I was definitely the odd one out by choosing a paper ballot. The instructions were that you had to connect the two parts of the arrow next to your choice of candidate(s). So I connected the arrow, but I circled my choices as well, just in case my ballot gets checked by a moron (of which there are plenty).

advice on a panel interview, elmhurst ny area code, elmhurst ny county.



Комментариев нет: